Angel Corporate Finance
Although treated as any other client of Angel Corporate Finance, the Angel Business Club is an important one in our wider role.
The Club’s mission is to develop means by which the smaller investor can access unique investment opportunities. With the Club having a significant and international membership, ACF through its close relationship, provides a unique gateway for clients to what can be a significant source of capital.
The wider role of Angel Corporate Finance is to advise and support a growing number of companies with well researched FCA regulated investment and support services. These assist our clients in accessing a wide pool of investors of which, as above, the Angel Business Club may well be one.
In 2017, ACF launched its own community-funding platform, AngelEQT, where private investors are able to access well researched and curated equity investment opportunities. All subscribers to this service become registered clients of ACF which allows for the building of a proprietary retail client base.
Throughout our two years of operation, our team has provided a variety of financial and structural solutions to a diverse collection of companies.
RECENT AND CURRENT CLIENTS - LOGOS! (work-in-progress)
Services for Investors
- Introduces interesting opportunities to family offices, retail and sophisticated investors, and high-net-worth individuals
- Helps to structure and facilitate investment
Services for Corporates
- Structures and oversees complex transactions
- Provides ready access to a network of lawyers, reporting accountants, auditors and consultants
Company information and regulatory
- Company No: 03672149
- Angel Corporate Finance Limited is privately owned and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN: 189495.